1/26/2012

Can you help me change my look?

I've completely changed myself, as in I've gone Emo/Scene. I'm not trying to be a poser or anything, I usually hang around with that sort of group but I never wore what they wore. I mean, I'm into all the same things and like what they like (seriously)
But I've changed, I've gone deeper into it. As in I'm listening to more rock metal bands or screamo types (Black Veil Brides, Escape the fate, asking Alexandria, etc) I love them!!
But I need a little help with the look :O I got a few new things, I went shopping you see.
I got a grey top, with loads of skulls on it, and a purple one too. I have plain white tops, purple, pink, blue (Very bright, almost neon coloured) And checkards shirts with a black jacket. I've also got white, black and dark blue skinny jeans. I have black flats, grey flats, flats with loads of skulls and hears on it, and pink flats.
Jewelary wise, I have a ring with three diamons, a small black neclase with a white heart shapped stone at the end. another necklase that's pretty long, and has this clock at the end (Small, pocket watch clock thing) I have a black bacelet. I'm getting more though! I have plenty of earings (black stars, spring shapped hoops, studs, skulls, etc) my ears are double pierced and I'm getting my lip done in two weeks (Yey!!)
Makeup: I coat my eyelashes with black mascara and liquid eyeliner and plain black eyeliner. Also add dark black eyeshadow and have pale foundation. I pain my nails black, or blood red.
Hair though, I usually have it up, or down and a little bit spiked. But I've started to back comb.It's dark red now (Dyed, I'm naturally brown) I'm getting it dyed black or dark blue, havent decided. But I'm also getting spray hair dye so I can mix it up
Can you give me some suggestions? or do you think it's fine? Please, don't give any links, I really hate them!!! thanks!!
From seeing different types of people at festivals it seems you are there in dressing as an Emo already, you have all the key parts listed above, piercings and eyeliner are the main thing i think, but you sound like you're there already
you should get fingerless gloves and handbags with loads of badges and safety pins on it hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment