1/18/2012

Best mascara and eyelash curlers that can be bought at Walgreens, Target, etc.?

I need a new eyelash curler and mascara, but I don't want to spend and money on expensive brands like MAC, Clinique, etc. I want to be able to go to my nearby Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc. and get a decent one. Does anyone have any suggestions? also, I really don't like using brands that test on animals.
I have Maybelline Colossal mascara. it is amazing. I bought it at Walgreens.
Mascara will differ person to person. a friend of mine uses one by Covergirl (the tubing is red and a bit squared at the top) and it makes her lashes look absolutely gorgeous. Although it may look different on yours.
As for curlers, just be sure that they have the little foam things in them, which will help to not be as hard on your lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment